Spicy Peanut Butter Chicken Skewers yield: 4 servings
2lbs, chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, cut into 1” chunks
1/4c Peanut butter powder, (PB2)
2T sea salt, fine
1t granulated Garlic
2t granulated Onion
2t ginger powder
- Mix peanut butter powder, salt and spices together with a whisk. Make sure mixture is combined thoroughly and even.
- Toss chicken chunks in peanut butter powder seasoning.
- Make sure to get chicken surface completely covered.
Sweet and spicy dippin’ sauce
1T Fish sauce
2ea garlic cloves, peeled and smashed
1/4c Ginger, fresh and sliced into 1/8” thick
1T Chili flake
1T soy sauce or tamari
2T Rice vinegar
2T sesame seeds
- Combine all sauce ingredients into a small non-reactive sauce pot. Bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer and then reduce liquid by half. Strain off and add sesame seeds. Serve warm or cold for dipping the chicken into.
- Serve topped with chopped cooked cilantro, fresh lime juice, radish, slices of Fresno chili and scallion.
- Also great to add some lettuce leaves and make lettuce wraps.