This right here is a real crowd-pleaser: Make to accompany a fun family pasta night, or make it for game night with friends. It works for just about any occasion. Oh, and FYI: There will be no leftovers. Like none. Guaranteed.
5 Cheese flatbread yield: 4 servings
5T ricotta cheese
1/4c mozzarella, grated
1/4c parmesan, grated
1/4c provolone, grated
4ea garlic cloves, minced fine
1-2T chili flake
1T basil, dried
1T oregano, dried
1ea precooked pizza dough or flat bread, thin crust
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Drizzle pizza crust with olive oil and spread garlic around evenly with the back of a spoon.
- Place approx. 7 large, quarter-sized dollops of ricotta on the crust. Then, make small crumble of the chèvre evenly around the crust.
- Sprinkle the grated cheeses all over the top, evenly.
- Sprinkle with chili flake, basil and oregano.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Roast on high heat until crust is crunchy and cheeses have begun to caramelize.
- Cut however you’d like after it has a few minutes too cool.
- Serve topped with chopped parsley, chive and a sprinkle of good sea salt.